Radiant Orchid

Radiant Orchid is the color of the year and can be an intimidating color to include in your makeup routine, but these following products can add a pop of color to your daily look.One of my favorite ways to include pantone color of the year is through my nail lacquer. No one can go wrong with this fantastic radiant color. My favorite lacquer is Molly Coddled by Butter London, retailing for $15 at Nordstrom.
          A pop of color on the lips goes a long way for the busy student who is always on the run. If you are tired of your makeup looking very bland try Too faced new liquefied lip color in melted violet. This lip color is long lasting, provides high shine, very pigmented, and is never over drying. I like to pair this lip color with a natural eye look or if I'm feeling very daring i like to pair it up with a winged eye look.

Comments

Popular Posts