Student Feauture: Denise Torres

Class of 2017 senior Denise Torres is an AATCC treasure and embroidery team member with plans to study fashion design.We know her by her happy go-to attitude, she encourages students to attend school activities. These include club meetings, luncheons, awards, dances, and anything that brings us together as colleagues. We are very excited to see what's in store for her.

AMM: What do you do for fun?
DT: Sew and make things, my aesthetic is creepy cute
AMM: What are your goals:
DT: short-term goals include to add more inventory to my etsy account, follow me @ kittycatcrush and long term goals are to be able to sell my products at wholesale.
AMM: Name a favorite course you took in AMM and why?
DT: I took AMM 270 which focuses on merchandising, it is hands on, you devlope floor plans, planograms, design banners as well as logos, and how to take great pictures to make product stand out.

#amm #cpp #broncopride #calpolypomona 

Comments

Popular Posts