New York Fashion Week - Acne Studios

That's a wrap! With New York Fashion Week over, I'm sure that's all you have been hearing about, from the amazing outfits to the new trends to Cardi B and Nicki Minaj's cat fight! New Your Fashion Week had so much to offer this year. From the plaids, to neons and geometric shaping of many of the designers, I am certain to see these carry over and become major trends for Spring. If you missed any of the designs, fear not, I am going to recap a few of my favorite designers and their runway looks throughout the next couple of blog posts!




Acne Studios

The first few looks from this collection had to of been my favorite. Acne Studios kept the silhouettes simple and based off dance, keeping it flowy with simple lines that flattered every model. 




With this collection, I really appreciated seeing muse throughout each piece. The first look, being so simple with a pair of sheer nylon tights and a cardigan really captures the essence of that ballerina. The next look, I feel, encompasses that 70's girl. With the pop of orange with the blue, this look is definitely giving off retro vibes. In the last look, we see print! It remains soft due to the colors being neutral and warm, but I love the movement of the trench paired with the pop of yellow in the ballet slippers. 

     

Comments

Popular Posts