New York Fashion Week - Christian Cowan

Christian Cowan

This collection from Christian Cowan was everything and the kitchen sink! What could be seen as borderline costume like, Christian displayed eccentric looks that gave looks and drama for days! 



The first look was absolutely, hands down one of my favorites. This is definitely a look that I see many young, hot influencers wanting to wear, such as Gigi or Bella Hadid or Kendall Jenner. Keeping it simple with the high waisted bucket pant in your classic denim blue, letting the sheer checkered long sleeve speak for itself. It is a stunning top and I love that is is definitely a bit naughty.


This next look definitely gave me Lady Gaga Paparazzi music video vibes. First off, the sleeves! These over sized, balloon sleeve bring so much to this outfit. Even though it really is just a bodysuit, the sleeves bring so much life and character to this piece. This is where I would say it got a bit costume like for me, because even though this is runway, I would never imagine somebody wanting to wear this on the daily. 



Not going to lie, the tiers of this dress definitely reminded my of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup wrapping... No shade to Christian Cowan because this dress is giving me dark, American Horror Story Villainess vibes. This look killed n the runway, and although the model is nearly covered head to toe, it is so sexy with a peep of the bare foot underneath all those gorgeous, dramatic layers! 


Comments

Popular Posts